Old Town Skate
The City of Louisville is excited to introduce ‘Old Town Skate,’ a revitalized and enhanced downtown ice skating experience.
New this year:
- Brand new skates and equipment
- Enhanced ice conditions
- Improved FX lighting
- Sound-activated light shows
- A wider variety of music
- New concession options
- Lower pricing
Featuring traditional holiday music, free horse-drawn carriage rides, free parking, a warming hut, concessions, and much more! For the most up-to-date info on tickets and hours, go here:
Please note that anyone age 10 and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Walk-in only. First come, first served.
Kids age 4 and under:
Skaters age 5 and up:
- $10 (includes skates)
- $5 if you bring your own skates
- 5 visit punch card $45 (non-refundable and expires at the end of the season)
- Skate Assists are available for $5
2023-2024 Hours of Operation*
Walk-in only. First come, first served.
- Monday – Wednesday: 3 PM – 7 PM
- Thursday: 3 PM – 9 PM
- Friday: 3 PM – 10 PM
- Saturday: 11 AM – 10 PM
- Sunday: 11 AM – 8 PM
- Thanksgiving – 11 AM to 5 PM
- Christmas Eve – 11 AM to 8 PM
- Christmas Day – 12 PM to 8 PM
- New Year’s Eve – 11 AM to 10 PM
- New Year’s Day – 12 PM to 7 PM
- MLK Day – 11 AM – 7 PM
*Hours are subject to change due to inclement weather and/or management discretion. Skating will continue in light rain or drizzle. If heavy rain or severe storm conditions that would result in a venue closure are expected, all ticket purchasers will be notified via email and refunded.