The Louisville DBA is an all-volunteer organization whose mission is to keep and enhance historic Downtown Louisville as a unique, vibrant and enriching place to live, work and play, by supporting the retail, restaurant and service sectors while being aware of our role as good citizens in the Downtown Community.
The DBA exists to:
- Provide programs and forward-thinking initiatives that focus on the unique and compelling character of Downtown as a popular destination and feature the businesses and people that make it so.
- Be change leaders through proactively and effectively advocating for the betterment of Downtown Louisville and its businesses at City Council meetings and through other partnership programs with the City. (i.e. Street Faire, Shop Local Marketing Campaign).
Board of Directors
PresidentNorman "Rick" Kron , Grimshaw & Harring, Attorney at Law
Wells Fargo Center 1700Lincoln Street, Suite 3800,(303) 839-3704 firstname.lastname@example.orgDenver, CO 80203-4538
TreasurerCindy Mueller , (303) 666-5367 email@example.com
Board Members (alphabetical)
Membership CoordinatorKimberly Cassidy , Front Street Hair Studio734 Front St,(303) 666-5802 firstname.lastname@example.orgLouisville, CO 80027
Restaurant LiaisonCaleb Dickinson , Fox Property Management730 Front Street,(720) 583-4369 email@example.comLouisville, CO 80027
Retail Liaison, Editor - Downtown DialogueJenni Hlawatsch , The Singing Cook728 Main Street,(720) 484-6825 firstname.lastname@example.orgLouisville, CO 80027
- Lysa Johnson , Staufer Team Real Estate 932 Main Street,(303) 664-0000 email@example.comLouisville, CO 80027
- Justin McClure , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Larry Meyer , Build Sports Performance Lab and Physical Therapy 625 Main Street, Ste 1B,(720) 710-8136 email@example.comLouisville, CO 80027
Graphics & MarketingBlake Welch , Welch Creative Group