The Louisville DBA is an all-volunteer organization whose mission is to keep and enhance historic Downtown Louisville as a unique, vibrant and enriching place to live, work and play, by supporting the retail, restaurant and service sectors while being aware of our role as good citizens in the Downtown Community.
The DBA exists to:
- Provide programs and forward-thinking initiatives that focus on the unique and compelling character of Downtown as a popular destination and feature the businesses and people that make it so.
- Be change leaders through proactively and effectively advocating for the betterment of Downtown Louisville and its businesses at City Council meetings and through other partnership programs with the City. (i.e. Street Faire, Shop Local Marketing Campaign).
Board of Directors
PresidentNorman "Rick" Kron, Grimshaw & Harring, Attorney at Law
Wells Fargo Center 1700Lincoln Street, Suite 3800,(303) 839-3704 firstname.lastname@example.orgDenver, CO 80203-4538
Vice PresidentMarilyn Davenport, Marketing and Public Relations Consultant (720) 236-5206 email@example.com
SecretaryCiel Lawrence, Colorado Real Estate Services (303) 324-0889 firstname.lastname@example.org
TreasurerCindy Mueller, (303) 666-5367 email@example.com
Board Members (alphabetical)
- Trent Davol, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MaryLynn Gillaspie, MaryLynn Gillaspie Photography
Co-Owner, Silk’s Music & Social Club908 Main Street,(303) 477-3730 email@example.comLouisville, CO 80027
- Jenni Hlawatsch, The Singing Cook firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeffrey Lucas, (719) 640-5828 JeffreyCollinsLucas@gmail.com
- Justin McClure, email@example.com
- Justen Staufer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photo by elcphoto.com Mark Zaremba, Zaremba Graphic + Web Solutions (303) 604-6378 email@example.com